Friday 2 October 2009

A TRUE PLEASURE TO READ

A glowing review by a reader of the much-acclaimed Veloce book The Lamborghini Miura Bible by Joe Sackey.

Mr. Sackey,

My name is Nick. I'm an 18 year old college student, and a lifelong car fanatic. The first time I layed eyes on a Lamborghini Miura, I was hooked. I knew right then and there that I had to have one some day.

Earlier this year, I ordered your book, the Lamborghini Miura Bible, and I absolutely loved it. So much thought and detail was put into the book, and I learned so much about the history of the car, and all of the thought and engineering that went into its development over the years. Until that point, I had never encountered a book that so thoroughly detailed every aspect of the car, from its origins as a prototype, to its final embodiment as the Miura SV, my favorite car of all time. The book was a true pleasure to read.

As an expert on the car itself and automobile collecting in general, what advice can you give to someone who wants to one day tap into the world of automobile collecting himself? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you very much,
Nick

Nick:

I'm glad you enjoyed the book!

I would say patience is a key factor in waiting until the right car comes along. Also, you really want to do your own homework and know the individual cars as much as possible. It helps you enjoy the search more, and it helps ensure that you end up with a good car.

Very Best,
Joe


Click here for more info about the book.

No comments :

Post a Comment